- Almost all active wheelchairs, rigid frame or foldable up to max. 38Kg.
- Wheelchairs without rear attachments in the wheel axle area and wheelchairs with little or no frame run under and behind the wheel axle.
- For wheelchairs with E-Fix drive, the Alber sway brackets do not have to be removed if the wheelchair is loaded unfolded and the loading opening is sufficient.
- Active wheelchairs with rigid anti-tippers that cannot be swiveled forward.
- Active wheelchairs with residual power amplifiers or electr. auxiliary drives e.g. e-Motion or E-fix must have anti-tippers removed or folded forward when loaded folded.
- Wheelchairs with separate battery e.g. e-fix (except hub battery) the battery must be split or mounted behind the axle.
- Pushing or pulling aids e.g. Smoov, ePilot or similar must be removed for loading.
Wheelchairs with possible restrictions:
- Wheelchairs with a tare weight of more than 38 kg.
- Wheelchairs with horizontal folding mechanism or with rear attachments that stick out far and cannot be removed. e.g. Invacare Myon -> only possible on vehicles with factory sliding door and sufficient loading opening height. Küschall Champion -> folding mechanism must be modified so that it bends forward.
Notes on the choice of vehicle:
- On vehicles with a (folding) seat frame under the rear seat cushion area, the optional use of the loading system and the bench seat is not possible as standard. This requires further adaptation of the seat design by the conversion partner.
- Vehicles with sunroof / panorama roof usually have a reduced interior height. The interior height dimensions without sunroof / panoramic roof are specified as standard for the selectable vehicle models.